Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Sunday, October 29

Im back - more or less

Sitting in front of the monitor, got the cold sweat going, fan blowing... its not easy.
Brain trying to switch off.
Been sleeping for about 30mins.
Forcing myself to try to get something on paper/the electronic medium.
Thish sihs about all I can - hic! manage.
tonight drank loooooaaads of beer, met interesting people and had a bl**dy great time.
Hope my interenals will somehow find it in their internals to forgive me for this incessant onslaught this weekend.
Hey - it's halloween!!!!
Here's a movie from me, cycling to the station, to the other station, to the place. Anyway, here is something:

It's a start.
can you tell, I'm still alittle bit tipsy from the night before?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home