Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Wednesday, April 25

Supernatural goes South Park.... or vice versa

Very well edited. I watch both shows.
Always liked Supernatural. Monsters, ghosts, guys...

...hang on. That didn't mean to insinuate that I like guys.
I meant GUYS, as in monster trucks, beer and peeing on fires.
Yeah! Now I gotta go spit on the floor and play with my nuts in public.

Ok, as proof I an a mans' man, here's this butch collection of manliness:

There you go.
Oh, I called myself a mans' man, didn't I?
Here I go again...



Okay, so what is it that will convince you guys out there that I'm not...like that?
Ah! I know! Lesbians!!
Yeah, what is more manly than a butch, macho man's healthy fascintation of two women, getting it on?
AND if one of them just happened to previously be a man? Wow - that's too much manly action!
Here's some woman on woman-who-used-to-be-a-man scissoring action:
(warning: not suitable for children or non manly men)
"Oh yeah, scissoring! Scissor me timbers!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home