Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Saturday, August 12

Had dinner and I drank again (wine, this time)

I finally opened my bottle of Hungarian bikaver (bull's blood: click for more info). Nice wine. Hungary is often overlooked for good wine. When I was in Budapest, i availed myself of quite a few local wines. The beer there is not so good, I reckons, but the wine is more than making upper for thatter, sort of thing.
I'm not drunk.
Had help, drinking the bottle.
Cooked me sum steak, with vegetables and everything.

Here's the steak.
Che-che-che-che-che-che-check it out!
This is wha-wha-wha-wah-what's it all about!
A veritable beastie boy of a steak.


Avocado and steak is a pretty good combination
(as is anything and wine).

A couple of more pics from tonight's din dins:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home