Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Monday, October 30

I'm sobering up - almost there

The accumulative effects of repeated inebriation, I'm afraid. Apart from a scarred liver, that is.
Let me look at my little notebook.
I wrote comments of some of the beers I tasted tonight.
The best for was easily this oyster stout that I had. can't remember the company that made it. Remember talking to the Japanese guy and he was trying to tell me something about oysters. I hope they weren't part fo the recipe. I don't actually think there is supposed to be real oysters in oyster stout, but I couold be wrong (and often am).
I'm putting the pics online.
Gonna have to take another break and lay down for a while.
Work tomorrow.

Here's a pic from Saturday:

I drank lots of cheap crappy fake beer. That was a mistake and a half.
Survived just about. Got some funny looks, making my way home, I can tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home