Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Sunday, March 4

Home at last!!!

Ah! Left the bath running!!

- that's better.

I got home about 20 minutes ago.
Sooooo tired..
Had adventures.
The Big Dirty was not quite as planned (what a suprise, in my life).
After all this cycling with tiny little pedals, carrying my bag and bike up and down endless flights of steps, the stress involved in gettting my bike and bag back (tell about it soon), concentrating on directions and all that from less than 2 hours sleep the night before...

I've got myself a nice cool Becks and I'm going in the bath for a couple of days.

My body feels like I'm 98years old.
After half an hour in the bath, I'll look the part as well.

Where did I put that beer?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home