Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Sunday, April 29

Just when you thought it was safe to let little Jimmy write to Santa...

Dear Santa, my name is little Jimmy.
Can you please, please, please send me a replica Jaws deluxe boxed set?
Please, I've been a good little boy this year (I swear, last years thing with the cat and my daddy's pliers and the lighter fluid, then my mom's blender is a thing of the past).
I really, really, really want this toy.
Thank you, Santa.
Little Jimmy.


This is an awesome toy for a 7 year old!

Specifications:
The Jaws Deluxe Boxed Set is a highly detailed 1 foot long attack model based on the infamous boat-eating scene in Jaws. Only 48 Euros!
It's a little boy's dream. The shark, working its way onto the destroyed boat, features a famously bloodstained shark mouth crowded with sharp teeth.
Dark waves break over the sinking boat and its crushed boom, and one of its barrel buoys floats alongside.
The doomed captain also comes with the set in
two gory, torn pieces!! You can place half of him in the shark's mouth, or snap him back together and place him on the boat.
The mast and fishing rods can be fitted to the boat and there are nice details such as the cabin with it's table, settee, steering wheel and even a fire extinguisher.


Great for kids! Fun and educational!
The detail is pretty, well, detailed. I especially appreciate the big cleaver type knife that remains lodged in the Shark's side as he devours Captain Quint.

"Argh! Don't come near me! You've been eating garlic!"

"Ooh, looks like I need to paint that ceiling again."

"Whoa, slow down girl! We got all night, baby."

"Ooh, it's dark in here. Hmm ...a little cozy, but I think I'll take it"

Awesome!!!!

"Hey, this replica kit is pretty freakin' amazing! You gotta check it out!"

"Yep, we're gonnna need a bigger boat... ...or a smaller shark."

Jaws, condensed into thirty seconds (with rabbits):


How about the new, digitally remastered Jaws (with extra footage)?


I thought this lego reenacment was very well put together:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home