Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Friday, May 25

Got a new sweet bike

"Yesssssssss!"
Dude, check out my new sweet bike.
It's awesome.
It's called 'The Attacker'.
It totally rocks.


It's got:
  • shocks (front and back)
  • mudguards (front and back)
  • big chunky tires (front and back)
  • good working brakes (front and back)
  • 21 gears (shiomano index system - 3 front, 7 back)
  • folding mechanism (so I can take it on the train)
  • light aluminium frame (same weight as my tiny silver bullet folding bicycle!)
  • folding pedals (left and right)
  • awesome cool sweet name The Attacker - grrr)

Picked it up at a local recycled goods store for just 5,980yen. Sweet!!!!
Actually registered this one for a mere 500yen so now when the cops stop me, I'm ready!
I've already been around the town on The Attacker.
There is a little rust in places becasue I think it's been left outside for a while but everything works fine. The chain is good. Spokes fine.
Bearings seem ok. Brakes work very well.
Gear shift was stiff at first but now has loosened up.
All in all, totally useable condition and rockatastic!
Great price. There are much worse bikes for double or triple the price.
It's soooo light. I'm now playing with the saddle and handlebar positions, to give me the best riding position.
A nice bike.
Maybe I'll do some sweet jumps on it later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home