Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Wednesday, October 10

More to come tonight (including my amazing pot test):

I'm in the process of creating posts about my recent camping trip out near Mt.Fuji, another visit to Fujisakura kogen brewery, my return to Yokohama Oktoberfest, my adventures on Sat night, my trip climbing Mt.Fuji (long time ago), beer, beer and more beer, etc.

Also, as I'm typing these, I'm testing out different kinds of pot that I bought on the cheap, here in Japan.
The frist pot I tried out was recently purchased near to my home. It worked fast!
Let's see how the other pot does, later on - after I finish my cup of tomato soup.

Check this blog out soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home