Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Saturday, July 19

I'm off down Numazu way!!!

It's well over 30C and things are hot and humid in Yokohama. What better reason to escape to the lovely oceanside Numazu? Well, I can think of ONE better reason:
Baird Beer is having their 8th anniversary at their Taproom pub, down on the docks. A gorgeous little bar with lots (14 fruit beers!) of nice booze on tap and good grub to be had by all.
My plan is to take the little folding bike down there and stay the night in an internet cafe then continue drinking the next day.

It could be rehab on Monday but who cares?

I'll try to post something Sat night/sun morning, if I make it to the internet cafe.

If you're in Numazu today/tomorrow, let's have a drink!!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home