Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Saturday, August 12

Okay, some meandering thoughts...

What's the time, Mr.Wolf?
Shit, almost 1am.
What to write about? Hmm... some people would say "Just write about whatever comes into your mind." Most people who know me, however, would advise against that. Could be here for a long rollercoaster ride.
Well, for a start, I'm listening to this song (takes you to a new window that should play the song). Really nice tune. Lyrics, well... ...let's just say they are not suitable for children.

Okay, it's Friday- correction, Saturday morning.
finished a bottle of wine (more aclohol).
I'm painfully aware of how much alcohol and how often this stuff is going into my system recently.
Tomorrow, I'll try to go to a hash (more beer, again).

I'll try to keep an eye on how much I drink but the only way I can make up for it is to do more excersise before and after (also stressing my body). Hope my kidneys, liver, brain etc can forgive me for this continouos onslaught.
Also, my gym will be closed for three days, from Sunday to Tuesday. Buggers. No discount in the membership for that month either, I might add.
I have about 3 weeks of holiday left. I won't travel, because it's too expensive (though I've had some great offers of guides and places to stay from many good friends in places as far away as Seattle, Poland, Germany, Afghanistan, Jordan, Egypt, Boston, London, etc.).
I think I should do something constructive.
  • Study Japanese again.
  • Keep exercising.
  • Readjust my body clock/circadian rhythm. I'm often awake at night and sleepy in the day. Plus, I exercise late at around 9pm or so. Not good. My body's energy starts to peak late at night.
  • Read books.
  • Plan my wreck of a life.
  • Etc...
Better sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home