Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Sunday, October 15

Upcoming Japan craft beer festival - drunk as f**k!!!

Here's the link:

Gonna be there, if I can. Gonna try and taste all 120 plus beers.
I may just possibly fail in this attempt.
I shall endevour to take pictures and write comments on all beers quaffed.
Here is a pic of what I can expect to find:
Absolutley bonkers!!
People like to queue up in Japan but this is nuts!
You only have a 50cc (yes, that's right!) cup to drink your beer in anyway. You end up queuing for 98% of the time you are there!
And what are they drinking out of? Thermos flasks?

For 4,000yen, it seems a lot of money. Still, you only live once.
Damn, that means I'll never have another chance to try and score with that sexy lady who was in the convenience store. Dammit!

It seems crazy (not the missed opportunity to score with the hot woman, but that is now weighing on my mind).
I'll have to remember not to shower for a week before and try to fart as much as possible, when I am in line.
I hope everyone else will clear a path to the beer.

Here's another pic from their site (can you see wally?):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home