Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Wednesday, August 23

Gonna start writing soon

Just thought I should try to put my experiences on holidays on paper - sorry, the internet.
Started it a few times.
Here's one of my efforts, from my time in Texas and travelling down through Mexico and Belize, into Guatemala - click HERE.
Didn't finish it. Will try to finish this one and many others soon.
The US/Guatemala webpages I wrote myself, using simple HTML I learned in a few days. Nothing special. Easy stuff.

The photo galleries were written in code from scratch. Simple code, but lots of it.
Think I'll use the blog functions to write about someother holidays. This blog thing lets me use as much space as I want (I hope so) and also allows easy incorporation of photos and movies (via YouTube or GoogleVideo), so things should go smoother.
I just have to remmeber all the things that happened way back then...

I'll try to put the memories on another blog post thingy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home