Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Sunday, August 20

Tonights stuff (new futon, beer and the sentinel)

Well, as you may guess, I bought a new futon (finally), drank some beer (suprise, suprise) and watched The Sentinel, on... ...well, let's just say it wasn't at the movies.

First, the futon.
I've been umming and ahhing for ages now on wether to buy this futon I saw in my local department store. It's a good one, made by Ishikawa (a good brand). But it wasn't cheap. I won't say how much it cost me, but it wasn't cheap. I also went the whole hog and got a matress, too. Now, I can sleep on a nice new futon.
Ladies, invitations are now open, to test this baby out!

Well, after setting up my futon, I sat down, or rather, lay down and watched The Sentinel, with a nice beer and some desserts.

The beer was a nice German Weltenberger Barock Dunkel.
Not bad (500yen at Yamaya).

The desserts were, good and not good. The caramel custard/pudding thing was nice. The other one was not what I expected.
You can see the pics below.


After that, I had another beer (suprised?).

This time, a good old YonaYona ale.
Also, I ate some traditional Japanese beer food, to go with my beer.




Can you guess what it is?

Think about it.


I expect only those who have lived in Japan will know the answer.

It's good and healthy and goes well with beer.

The answer is...

Edamame - soy beans!
Lovely little things. you squeeze them out and they shoot into your mouth (or your eyes, or the floor).
Nice!

Okay, done all that, what next? Another beer? Oh, the power of the dark side is strong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home