Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Thursday, March 15

All done! Now, I can finally be a James Bond supervillain

I had my final visit to the dentist today.

It took me four visits to finally finish my root canal treatment and the metal cap that has been placed over my hollowed out stump of a dead shell of what was once a lovely white tooth.

It cost me over 40,000yen. That's about 200pounds or $400!!!
Not chicken feed. Especially not for me.
Just one tooth.
Now that my mouth is full of metal, I feel confident that I can finally apply for the role of the super villain in the next James Bond movie.

Wish me luck...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

8:08 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home