Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Wednesday, May 30

Give it up for Thomas and Tony!!!!

Thomas and Tony!
These 2 German boys in leiderhosen rocked the house at the German beer festival in Hibiya park, Tokyo on Saturday, May 26th.

(The festival continues unitl Monday, June 2nd, so head on over and get a little of the leiderhosen experience!)


Here's a selection of some of their performances:
(I'm sorry, I was very, very drunk)

One of their first songs. I have no idea what it is, but by then I pretty drunk. Even the kids got into the mood. I think I was very, very scary that night. Harmless - but scary. Apologies for my commentary. I was plastered.


They are SO happy to see us!!!!


What could they possible top that with?
How about a little rocking, all over the world? Yes, it's Status Quo!!!

Great stuff!


In between every song, they broke things up with a drinking break.
A great way to get everyone to drink. Make it into a song!


By now,the feeling was getting relaxed and the people had been dancing for a while, so the boys switched into slow mode with an easy dancing country and western number - Achy Breaky Heart.


Here's a final one, from the boys in tight leather pants:
(Gotta love those dance moves)

Thomas and Toni, please don't go, go, go, go, go!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home