Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Saturday, December 1

Mrs.Vader goes to the chemist:

Mrs.Vader was fed up witht he old family breathing congestion problem, so she decided to go to the chemists, to try out a possible medical remedy:


Okay, so it wasn't the REAL Mrs.Vader.
I found this awesome Darth Vader mask in a recycle store.
I decided to try it out.
It was so cool, and only 300yen!
This is the second video I made.
I got a certain someone to try it on and then suddenly an idea came to mind, so I just improvised.
I think it almost worked.
Mrs.Vader did a great job (seeing as she had no idea what was going on).

Meanwhile, the real Darth Vader was at home, relaxing in his large camping chair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home