Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Sunday, July 20

Feeling rough but going back for more

Woke up at 5am. Had a nice quick shower in the internet cafe and left, still feeling absolutley sleepy and shattered. Cycled round Numazu, looking at the beach and the occasional female jogger (one, actually). Saw some old guys '(I think they were guys) pull in their fishing nets with the help of a small group of people. That killed some time. Cycled quite a bit on a small folding bikle that is geared really low and the seat digs into my a- well, it's not very comfortable.Had a nice sushi breakfast, in a small place in the harbour. Very nice. a mixture of all kinds of seafood.It's now about 11am. I'm back in another internet cafe (there are loads here and their night plans are far cheaper than a hotel. Still, hooking up with someone over alcohol and going back to their place for some aftert hours fornication and hopefully no regrets in the morning, followed by a nice shower (with the resumption of more fornication, this time of a salubrious and slippery kind) and a good breakfast would possibly be preferable - if they had internet in the house.
But then I never seem to take that option.

Never get the chance to answer that age old question:

"How would you like your eggs, in the morning, darling?"

- unfertilized, please.

Hmm...


Just read my previous post.

Man, I was drunk last night.

It was an effort, jsut to try and type anything.

We'll see how I am tonight.


The beer at the Taproom is good and there's lots of it.

The food they are putting on for this 8th anniversary is wonderful. 1,000yen all day, all you can eat.

I ate so much last night. I get my money's worth.

Looking forward to resuming my gluttonous excesses this afternoon.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home