Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Saturday, August 2

Hair today, gone tomorrow

Caution: Beer kills hair cells.

Proof:
My first beer was an Ozenoyukidoke IPA
Very, very nice. My favourite Japanese craft beer IPA. 6.5/10. About 330 yen from seijuishii department store, Yokohama station.

Look what it did to my hair!
An inverse taxi driver?

I was so shocked that I had to have another beer. This one was a Rogue dry hopped red ale:
Also very good. A nice beer. Not jsut the red, but the dry hopped version. Very good. 6.5/10.

I decided to risk checking my hirline, one more time...
Holy sh*t!

This calls for a beer...
Stone Ruination IPA. Holy shmoly, this is hoppy! Hops through the roof and as bitter as a Scotsman who's just been forced to buy a round. I love this beer and the first time i drank it, it blew me away.

I kinda feared checking the mirror, fearing what may have happened to my follicles...
Oh well, there's no going back now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home