Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Saturday, June 9

Hey guys, BBQ at Stuart's!!!!!



Yes, the time of the year is here and Stuart the wily Kiwi baaaaaaahst@rd is holding another one of his infamous baaaaaaahrbecues.







I remember one of the last ones where I sat on the barbecue by mistake and griddled my ass.





Also I remember somehow, that a certian someone (we shall call him Ronnie) left a squeezable bottle of mayonnaise on the table. Well, amongst drunken idiots, that's just asking for trouble.
All I remembered was the next day, Ronnie was scraping off the dried mayonnaise from all over his fridge. apprently, some drunken cahoon was squirting the stuff all over the place and laughing hysterically.
I can't think what came over me (I hope it was mayonnaise - I REALLY hope it was mayonnaise).I also have this photo to consider:I admit, it looks dodgy.
However, I was actually about 3 feet from Neil's face at the time and did not actually make lip contact (or any other contact, for that matter). But it looks sooooo dodgy. Poor Neil.

This time I'm sure it will be fun.

Dave and Craig will be there:
"Got any whisky?"

"Kill me now!"

Let's see how it turns out.
I bought steaks and I'm marinating them in salt, pepper and chilli powder.
Should turn out nice.
I will take my fantastic awesome sweet bicycle and ride to Stuart's.
I shall come back and add to this post as a report of the day's proceedings.
I think sometime later tonight I will also join my friends from the North as they rampage through Tokyo on a weekend down from Fukushima.

p.s. just ehard that neither Dave, Eamon nor Craig will actually be there (all far too drunk from last night), so it's gonna be another lonely sausage outing for poor Stuart.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home