Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Tuesday, June 5

Why stop now? - I bought a mini stepper thingy

What the heck...I went and bought something else.
It was just 850yen!
It's a mini stepper, twisty, stretchy, bandy, side-steppy, thingy.

I checked it before I bought it and it works fine (unlike the other one that was in the third floor, that was going for 1800yen!). I also found similar items, but boxed for around 3000 or 4000yen.
It seemed like a good deal (and maybe soon, when I walk down the street, people will turn their heads and say "Hey, that's a great ass!"), so I bought it.

I found it online, for about 14000yen!!!! Yowza!


Seems like it was famous. As seen on TV!
Unfortunately, this lady didn't come with the machine
(the same with my sit up bench, more's the pity).





However, after watching the exercise routine on the VCD,
It's not such a bad thing.
White girl got no rhythm.









The machine did come with extras, however!
I got the power cords and the computer machine thingy included, plus an instruction manual and the vcd with exercise routines (which I'm not gonna use).

This baby is feature packed!
  • adjustable speed control (I like big, solid, adjustable knobs)
  • built in computer
  • stretchy bungy strappy straps to use to work out the shoulders and uppper body (aerobically)
Sweet.

_____________________________________________

Postscript: This is me, after just 10minutes on my ab bench and my mini stepper!

Wow!! What a transformation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home