Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Tuesday, August 26

Whoah, that's a big one!

Yes, indeedy.
I have a big one, ladies.
It's huge.

Almost 180km!

I am, of course, talking about a bicycle route.
Gonna try and do the coast of Izu, from West to East.
Numazu -Shimoda-Izu Kogen.

Here's the planned route:

View Larger Map

Looking at some of the hills, it will be an opportunity to see how fast our bikes can go. I reckon we can beat this guy's record:

If I do, I gotta make sure there's a nice drop off to a cool, inviting ocean below. Would be awesome to go 90kmph past some lovely sexy librarians in their tour bus, which was bing stopped and cautioned by two super hot police women, then fly off the edge of the cliff and do 15 somersaults (the tour bus containing twin gymnasts who would just love me to teach thema thing or two) before a perfect dive into the inviting ocean, also in front of a boatload of gorgeous horny flight attendants (taking a cruise on their day off from 2 months of continuous work without any nooky whatsoever), then being rescued and helped ashore by a super hot diving instructor, whos zipper is bursting at the seams as she gasps for oxygen.

...and then I woke up with the dog licking my face.
At least I got a kiss from one female.

Back to reality.


more info soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home