Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Monday, January 19

It's been a while, but f*ck it, I'm back

It's about bloody time I started blogging again.
I got the shock of my life (well the shock of at least the previous 10t015 minutes of my life before I was told someone actually read the blog) when someone told me that they read my blog. Holy sh*t!
He also said he was waiting for my next post.
Aw, man.
I don't need that kind of responsibility.
All this pressure, building up, crushing me, bringing me down...

Sh*t, I really need to get some CnH2n+1OH inside me.

I just gotta keep on thinking that no one will ever notice these words.
No one will care. No one will have an opinion on what I choose to say.
No one will be there to agree or disagree or vehemently oppose my point of view or seek to express their sheer and utter disgust at something I let fly, past the non awake censors of my mind and thus leap from my imagination, via my fingertips, to the electronic medium that seemingly pervades our very existence, wherein it shall eternally remain. A constant reminder to the idiocity, limited foresight and lonely desperation of a bored soul.
At least until I choose to delete the particular post in question, anyway.


What shall be the imbication of choice for this particular juncture in my finite existence?
I think a small 330ml bottle of Samuel Adams Winter Lager shall perhaps suffice.
For the time being, perhaps.
I pray my refridgerator is in a generous and forthgiving mood.

Forgive my weird choice of the vernacular.
I've been watching Rumpole of the Bailey.

Perhaps it's getting to me.

Time for that beer.

Damn, its not bad.I prefer this one to the normal Sam Adams.
Easily drinkable.
Just drank it.
5.5-6/10
Now it's time to talk to the fairies in the land of forever fantasy.

The morrow bringeth promises of folding bicycles and home theatre surround sound systems...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog(s) too! Hooray for your return.

3:20 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chuwy ur blogs are appreciated! from jonno

12:57 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home