Thoughts and experiences from this simple creature, called Chris. How well do you know him? Do you even care? Probably less so, after reading this:

Monday, March 19

Guess who's coming to dinner?

Well, maybe breakfast, but I hope not - I haven't finished cleaning yet.
'Bearf*cker' is coming to stay, for about 2 weeks.
An old, dear friend from ways back when I first came to Japan.
He's since moved on to better and bigger things. He's now doing something or other.
He's over here with work and has managed to grab an extra couple of weeks, so he's gonna crash at my place. I just have to finish cleaning...

When BF was here, he occasionally got absolutely sh*tfaced out of his mind (didn't we all?).
His long relished adventures with Mr.Chuhi knew no bounds, but eventually he had to leave this place and move on.
Now he's back and I'll be keeping an eye open for any return of old Crazyhorse.
Needless to say, the digicam won't leave my side.

Here he is, in Tsubohachi (his local haunt).
The guy working there recognized him from over three years ago! I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.


BF, it's great to see you again!
Here's to an interesting week or two.

Here he is, less than an hour after meeting him, in all his old glory:

p.s. It must be noted that we were having a normal intelligent (as much as I can manage) conversation just before then, so the clip doesn't really do him justice.
But then, that's what friends are for. Thanks for playing along, BF.